Quiche provençale. Quiche Provençale This variety of the French quiche is suitable for vegetarians, as it utilizes a variety of fresh vegetables such as zucchini, tomatoes, onions, or bell peppers. The choice of vegetables is left to the cooks, but tomatoes are usually a staple of quiche Provençale. Pepper Party: Sauteed Bell Pepper Coconut Curry Soup with Coconut Crusted Tilapia
Flavorful quiche featuring zucchini, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and herbes de Provence. For this classic recipe, crumbled bacon, Swiss cheese and a bit of diced onion are scattered in the bottom of a pastry shell and practically drowned in a luscious mixture of cream, eggs, sugar and cayenne pepper. The baked quiche is cooled slightly before being cut into beautiful wedges and served. You can have Quiche provençale using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quiche provençale
- It's 1 of pâte feuilletée.
- Prepare 3 of oeufs.
- You need 20 cl of crème liquide.
- You need 2 of cas de moutarde.
- It's 1 of oignon ou 1 échalote.
- It's 1 of poivron rouge.
- Prepare 2 of tomates.
- It's 100 g of gruyère.
- You need of herbes de provence.
- Prepare of sel.
- It's of poivre.
Quiche is a savory egg custard baked in a flaky pie crust shell. Though you can certainly make a crustless quiche, too! The base of quiche filling are milk, cream, and eggs. The add-ins vary and can include meats, seafood, cheese, spices, and vegetables.
Quiche provençale instructions
- Etaler votre pâte feuilletée. Coupez des tranches de tomates et les poser sur votre pâte à tarte. Mettre au frais..
- Pendant ce temps préchauffer le four sur 180 degrés, chaleur tournante..
- Fouettez vos oeufs avec la crème liquide, la moutarde, les herbes de provence, sel et poivre. Mélanger votre oignon coupés en dés, le poivron lamelle, les cubes de gruyère..
- Versez le tout sur votre tarte. Enfournez 45 minutes à 180 degrés..
One of the more popular quiche recipes is Quiche Lorraine, which combines bacon and cheese. A quiche is a tart made with pie crust and a creamy, savory custard filling. The simplest version calls for eggs, heavy cream, whole milk, salt, and pepper, but quiche often stars cheese (we're fans of cooking with sharp Swiss and cheddar cheese), meat, and all kinds of vegetables. If you're looking for a recipe that is delicious for brunch or dinner, look no further than these quiche recipes. This quiche brings all the flavors and sunshine of Provence to the table!